IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
During this cold and flu season, we are striving to keep you family as well as our staff safe so we can continue to provide excellent care. If you or a family member is experiencing fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms or have traveled outside the US within the last 14 days please notify our staff prior to scheduling an appointment. We will discuss how we can safely accommodate your child’s dental needs.
As always, we are taking extra precautions and following all OSHA regulations.
Please see the helpful hints below to keep yourself and your family healthy & safe!
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We are a multi-specialty dentistry serving West Milford, NJ and surrounding areas. Our specialties include Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, as well as Adult and Cosmetic Dentistry. We are devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using safe, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long-lasting smiles! A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health.
Click the photo to read our reviews
What Sets Us Apart
- Family and Pediatric Dentistry is a state of the art facility that provides a relaxed environment for children, teens, and adults, under one roof.
- Our office is equipped with the most advanced dental tools and equipment to make sure you receive the safest, most comfortable dental care available.
- We provide nitrous oxide sedation for the comfort of our patients.
- In-house IV sedation is provided by a licensed anesthesiologist.
- Our digital radiology (X-Rays) technology minimizes patient exposure in comparison to conventional X-Ray equipment.