IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
As always, we are taking extra precautions and following all OSHA regulations.
Please see the helpful hints below to keep yourself and your family healthy & safe!
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
What Sets Us Apart
- Family and Pediatric Dentistry is a state of the art facility that provides a relaxed environment for children, teens, and adults, under one roof.
- Our office is equipped with the most advanced dental tools and equipment to make sure you receive the safest, most comfortable dental care available.
- We provide nitrous oxide sedation for the comfort of our patients.
- In-house IV sedation is provided by a licensed anesthesiologist.
- Our digital radiology (X-Rays) technology minimizes patient exposure in comparison to conventional X-Ray equipment.